All Pharmacology Conference this August in CA!Education Conference
This event offers 20.0 CEU credits to attendees (20.0 Pharmacology credits) .
- Pharm Management of:
- Obesity, Thyroid Disorders & Diabetes
- Pain, Headaches and Pediatric Psychology
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
- CGM in Practice & Hands-On CGM Device Training Program
- Vaccine Confidence: Focus on HPV & Pneumoccocal Disease
- Christine Kessler, MN, ANP, CNS, BC-ADM, CDTC, FAANP
- Josh Hamilton, DNP, RN-BC, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC, CNE, FAANP
- Sally Miller, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, AGACNP-BC, AGPCNP-BC, FAANP
- Theresa Mallick-Searle, MS, RN-BC, ANP-BC
- Save $150 on Registration when you stay at the conference hotel!
- Yoga wellness session each day!
- Networking opportunities with NPACE partners, breakfast, lunch, and coffee daily at the conference venue
- On-Demand access to all NPACE sessions post-conference for 90 days
- Discounts on local attractions and tours,
- Connection with local non-profits expanding healthcare access.
We hope to see you in San Diego this August